Your Rights and Responsibilities as a Sacred Waters Guest
Although there are many wellness and healing centers around the world, each offering a unique experience, they are all devoted to enhancing a persons overall well-being through a variety of professional services that encourage the renewal of mind, body, and spirit. To enjoy your session experience to the fullest, observe the Code of Conduct, act responsibly and be aware that common sense and personal awareness can help ensure your satisfaction, comfort and safety, as well as that of others.
As a guest, it is your responsibility to:
* Arrive 10 minutes prior to your first scheduled appointment.
* Communicate your preference, expectations, and concerns.
* Communicate complete and accurate health information along with reason(s) for your visit.
* Treat the practitioners, staff, and other guests with courtesy and respect.
* Use products, equipment, and therapies as directed.
* Adhere to the published policies and procedures.
As a guest, you have the right to:
* A clean, safe, and comfortable environment.
* Stop a treatment at any time, for any reason.
* Be treated with consideration, respect, and dignity.
* Confidential treatment of your disclosed health information.
* Trained staff who respectfully conduct treatments according to treatment protocols and the company's policies and procedures.
* Ask questions about your experience.
* Information regarding staff training, licensing, and certification.
To Better Serve You
Your satisfaction is very important to us. If you are not satified with any service you received, please notify us within seven days of your appointment.
Late Arrival for Appointment
* If you are less than 15 minutes late for an appointment, your treatment will end on time as originally scheduled so that the next appointment may begin as scheduled.
* If you are 15 minutes late, your appointment will be rescheduled. No financial penalty applied.
Right To Refuse Service
All practitioners at Sacred Waters reserve the right to refuse or discontinue service to anyone demonstrating behavior that is perceived as inappropriate or disruptive to our atmosphere.
All product returns must be accompanies by a store receipt. Product returns will only be accepted within 15 days of original purchase. All returns will be credited with a Sacred Waters Gift Certificate.
Prices and services are subject to change at any time.
Advertised and customized packages are available for purchase. Payment for packages must be purchased in full and are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Travel Fee for IN-HOUSE and IN-HOSPITAL Appointments
A travel fee will be incurred in addition to session rates whenever a practitioner is requested to conduct an "in house" or "in hospital" session. Travel Fee is .50 cents per mile from home office.
* Gift Certificates as sold in $5.00 increments, except at the online store where they are sold for various set amounts. Gift Certificates are not refundable or redeemable for cash and may not be used for gratuities. Promotional or discounted gift certificates cannot be used towars packages or any other specials.
* You MUST present your Gift Certificate with you at time of service in order to be redeemed.
While we love children as we all have our own, our environment does change due to their energetic nature. Please make other arrangements for your children while you are receiving service. This allows you to receive the utmost enjoyment while ensuring the safety of children. Children under 18 may receive a healing session and must be accompanies by an adult at all times.
Please be advised that no outside food or alcoholic beverages may be brought in. Water is provided for you to enjoy before and after your service(s).
No smoking is allowed or permitted during services.
Practitioners and staff are not allowed to lift people onto tables or chairs. If such assistance is required, please bring a personal care attendant. Please let me know if you require accessibiity when making your appointment.
Sacred Waters accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or cash. A credit card is required to hold all appointments. No personal checks accepted.
* A credit card is required to reserve all appointments.
* We require a 48-hour cancellation/reschedule notice for all appointments otherwise you will be charged 50% of your session cost.
* A one-week cancellation notice is required to an individual receiving a package or multiple services.
* A one-week cancellation notice is required for two or more individuals receiving a single 90 minute service.
* A two-week cancellation notice is required for groups of two or more receiving multiple services.
* A one-month cancellation notice is required for "house" and "hospital" bookings.
Sacred Waters respects the privacy of our email subscribers. It is company policy:
* To respect the purpose for which our Site visitors and others gave us email information. We give users the choice and consent over how their personal information is used and remove names immediately upon request.
* To not sell, rent, or loan our subscriber or customer lists to third parties for email, direct marketing or other purposes. We never allow third parties any other use of these subscriber lists.
* To send notices of impending sales or special offers to our clients who request them (opt-in). Sacred Waters will immediately unsubscribe those who request it through convenient unsubscribe links in every email or by mail to our address which is prominently displayed.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this Site. Your continued use of this Site following postings of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance and agreement of these changes.
THIS DOCUMENT WAS LAST UPDATED ON JULY 12, 2021.